- Being hard steel, SK5 BLADES will remain sharp longer.
- sk5 Edge Retention: SK5 BLADES offers impressive edge, being carbon steel with close to 1%, makes it very hard steel with great edge retention.
- sk5 Wear Resistance: Great wear resistance, thanks to the fine grain and Carbon Carbides.
- sk5 Toughness: Sk5 is very tough steel with great impact resistance, the steel offers a great balance between hardness and toughness.
- In general YES, Sk5 Steel is great carbon steel for knives, it offers great toughness and hardness, which makes a great choice for survival, box cutters, and hunting knives.
Personally, I love the SK5 Steel it holds an edge for a good time, it comes great as an EDC knife, and the price is very affordable (you can get an Skt-5 knife for 20-40 USD sometimes 10Usd with hard discount), and I guess many knife users share my opinion (especially the Diehard Carbon Knife Fans), so if you intend to buy or own one, I totally recommend it, you’ll enjoy a very tough steel that’s ready to cut and cut hard!.
From our Friends at: KNIFE USER